‘Overcome Anxiety - Re-Wire Your Brain’ has been designed specifically to enable you how to let go of those feelings of nervousness, uncertainty, doubt, anxiety and panic so you can feel calm, confident and happy.
- Have you considered developing leadership capability within your organisation?
- Is it important for your leaders continue to develop to their highest level?
- Do you want to cultivate, motivate and mentor new leaders and then inspire them to coach others?
- Or maybe you want to improve your own leadership skills?
If you answered yes to any of the above then there is a strong chance that building empowered emotionally intelligent leaders is important to you to deliver your organisation’s strategic priorities.
You have an opportunity for your team to take their leadership skills to the next level through a 2 day ‘Inspiring Great Leaders’ Program, delivered in your organisation, for your team.
“Start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” — Ralph Nader
This program offers practical strategies, techniques and tools designed to inspire current and potential leaders to take their leadership skills to the next level. This interactive program is designed for all levels of leaders who want to develop critical leadership skills and move from manager to strategic leader. Participants will explore the foundations of good leadership, gain insight into communication styles and engaging with staff and peers, and provide practical solutions to problems commonly faced by leaders. Participants will build the leadership skills necessary to enhance their leadership performance and the performance of their team members.
“Deborah is an excellent and engaging presenter. This leadership course opens your mind and is very practical. I would recommend to anyone wanting to improve their leadership skills”
David Mitchell – ARTC NSW
Having Emotional Intelligence is essential for successful leaders. Self-motivated leaders work consistently toward their goals, and they have extremely high standards for the quality of their work.
“The approach to understanding the content and how it is structured is exceptional for embedding it into all learning capacity. Those who want to be able to understand everyday, communication and human behaviour need to do this program. Deborah did such an incredible job”
Joseph Chiu, Gold Coast Queensland
Participants explore the following points:
- Leadership self-awareness to improve your personal leadership capabilities
- How to aim high as a leader
- Leadership approach and taking responsibility
- Communicating complex information to external and internal stakeholders and teams
- Supporting your team and driving performance
- Handling challenging conversations with staff
- How to engage with and empower your staff
- Leading change within your organisation and keeping relevant parties informed and engaged
- Identifying effective problem solving techniques to manage business issues
- Being an authentic leader
“One of the best 2 day workshops I’ve attended!”
Kris Panagiotopollos – Transport and Main Roads – Brisbane
Workshop Structure & Content
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- The leadership challenge and leadership beliefs
- Cause vs Effect – taking responsibility
- The emotionally intelligent leader
- Managing your leadership state
- Managing professional and personal set-backs effectively
- Engaging and Influencing Team Members, Peers and Stakeholders
- Analysing how stakeholders think and communicate
- Importance of rapport and working collaboratively to manage change
- Creating a common ground for dialogue to facilitate inclusive communication
- Effective communication and issues management – from global to specific
- Aligning values to impact and improve team performance
- Encouraging support and buy-in from senior management
- Collaborating with external groups for effective partnerships
- Managing difficult conversations and resolving conflict
- Building your circle of influence – networks and leadership
- How leadership styles impact success
- Recognising how your leadership style may hinder or enhance performance
- Identifying how your leadership style can be a blocker or enabler of change
- Navigating changing leadership
- Effective problem solving for increased performance
- Taking a proactive problem solving approach
- Understanding the root cause
- Breaking down the barriers to critical thinking
- Negotiation and reframing for effective solutions
- Managing your team and the efficiency of delegation
- Setting up for effective delegation – understanding expectations
- Barriers to effective delegation and the micro manager
- Team Leadership versus Team Management
- The art of giving and receiving feedback
- Driving effectiveness through mentoring and coaching
- The role of the leader in improving staff experience
- Coaching staff for increased performance
- Leading by example: Setting positive behaviours
- Meta Programs – to take your leadership to the next level and learn how to hire the right staff
- Building personal leadership traits
- Understanding your value as a leader and how to increase that unique value
- Cultivating a high-performance mind-set – become the leader you want to be
- Leading with perspective and purpose
- Setting your leadership blueprint
Who should attend:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Staff on a pathway to leadership
The training includes practical sessions whereby participants practice and demonstrate their understanding of the content to the trainer. Where appropriate, additional tasks may be set by the trainer to further reinforce the learning and application of it in a business setting.
The training also incorporates the practice of socially constructed learning whereby participants discuss and agree how they will implement their new strategies, tools and techniques.
Each participant is encouraged to set personal and business goals and will be guided to identify the evidence procedure to assess the successful achievement of each goal.
At the conclusion of the training, participants are invited to complete an evaluation form that serves not only as a feedback mechanism to ensure training delivered the learning outcomes and to improve the training, but also to gain commitment of how each participant will apply what they have learned after the training.
As an option, follow up mentoring sessions could be considered to assess understanding, measure accountability and offer further coaching, guidance and support. This could be offered as part of the leadership career pathway to select individuals. Pricing for this option can be supplied if required.
What Do You Need To Do?:
This is a cost effective way of training your potential leaders as we bring the training to you. All you have to do is to confirm the booking, then organise the room and your team to attend and we do the rest.
“What I liked best about the training is the excellent trainers; the dynamics between them worked perfectly. The great balance between knowledge, development and practical application to enforce learning. The quality of content and presentation. I would tell others to go for it! But ensure they are attending for learning and development and they are responsible for their own learning. Open your mind and prepare to improve! Besides themselves the trainers are key. Jonathan and Deborah are fantastic trainers.”
Victoria Harnedy – Brisbane, Queensland